Thursday, October 29, 2009

MONSTER

It was a dark and stormy night. I just got done watching a scary movie, and I was trying to go to bed. My closet door just opened by its self. There something just standing there. Looking at me with yellow pinkish eyes. Well I was scared of course. But I couldn’t move. The creature started crawling around desperately looking for something. I just sat there watching it. The next thing I know It was silent in my room, and I couldn’t see the creature anymore. So I thought it was just a dream. Then I herd something whining I looked around; saw the creature just sitting there. The creature looked up; came crawling to my bed got on my bed. I was freaking out! The creature was as big a cat, it got under my blankets then it popped out with a little roar. I thought it was going to kill me. But really all it wanted was my recesses cups<3 So I gave it to him, That was the most scariest thing about my night. I love my monsters^^

No comments:

Post a Comment